Challenge Your Status Quo
Your job as a leader is now more complex than ever. The expectations are that you have the skills and expertise to serve your employees, partners, and vendors in an extremely wide range of skills: Strategist, Visionary, Technologist, Innovator, Change Agent, Relationship Manager, Conflict Resolver, Mentor, and Motivator. These expectations can become overwhelming and a hard road to travel alone.
What is Coaching?
In coaching, we come along side CEOs, Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Executives to help you grow in a thought provoking and creative process to maximize your personal and professional potential. Coaching uses concepts and tools from both consulting and therapy but unlike those practices, focuses on the future and fosters self-discovery to improve performance.
You need to be able to break through plateaus, challenge yourself, have your answers questioned, and be held accountable – all while raising the bar on who you are as a leader, executive, and person all while driving bold performance in the organization.
How Coaching Works
- Coaching relationships begin with assessments to understand who you are and where you are today.
- A customized program will then be created from agreed upon goals.
- Interactions can be face-to-face, via telephone, or online video conference.
The ROI of Coaching
Right up front: You will get nothing out of coaching if you are not highly motivated to learn and grow which may take change.
- You can seek to understand and articulate your values, strengths, and personal style.
- You will gain clarity about your purpose and direction for you and your business.
- You will be able to see around your blind spots and become a better boss, leader, spouse, and parent.
- That all translates into being more productive, a better decision maker, more confident in taking or not taking action, better relationships, reduced conflict, and able to articulate your Why.
Ready to learn more
about the acumen experience?
Reach out if you are interested in:
- Determining if you are qualified as a candidate for one of the unique affinity-centric Acumen teams.
- Interested in learning more about the unique Acumen approach and model.
- Determining if you are qualified to become a growth catalyst to help business owners and CEO’s maximize their leadership impact.